This site is owned and maintained by Property Cafe (Int) Pty Ltd. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this site.
Scope & limitations
In relation to property data the information on this web site or reports requested by you is not intended to provide you an absolute or in-depth analysis of your specific circumstances, any property or market analysis. Information is provided in good faith and sourced from Government and third party property information services.
- Any reports, publication and information provided is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced or distributed without permission.
- Any information and reports generated are provided “as is” and in “good faith” to assist people in investigating services and/or products which they believe could provide a benefit or solution to their own circumstances.
- Predictive pricing methods are statistical calculations. Accuracy is variable and only best “guessestimates” of probable market expectations and behaviour.
- Property Café does not accept any warranty in relation to any action taken in reliance to information published by them or it’s affiliates. We recommend that users always seek independent and professional advice or satisfy themselves the applicability of the information to their own circumstances.
- Property Café has relationships with property services providers such as builders, residential land developers and new residential project builds. Property Cafe receives renumeration on completed sales.
Links to other websites
The world wide web (www) or internet offers a broad spectrum of information and services. From time to time, Property Cafe (Int) Pty Ltd will provide links to other independent websites that provide related services or information that seem useful or interesting in relation to property, finance or lifestyle matters. Property Cafe (Int) Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the content of these web sites. Linked sites should contain their own terms and conditions of use and we recommend you review them when using those websites.
Response Forms & Your Privacy
Property Cafe (Int) Pty Ltd does collect personal and property information from data supplied by you through this site’s online enquiry forms. The information is used to generate simulations and reports for you to review in relation to a nominated property and/or related services. This service is free and was developed to provide visitors with more detailed information in relation to buying, selling, leasing or other scenarios. If you have reservations about revealing personal information on this site then you should consider a face to face appointment with a property professional or other industry related professional. Information submitted via online & offline forms is not disclosed to any third parties that do not have an input into the report process.
This site uses technologies such as cookies to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners [facebook, Google].
What if you have a complaint?
You can make a complaint if your experience on this site appears to breach the National Privacy Principles. The site owner will act on your complaint promptly. To make a complaint, please contact us. If you are not satisfied with the response to your complaint, you can telephone the Commonwealth Privacy Commissioner’s hotline on 1300 363 992 or visit the website at https://www.oaic.gov.au/.